current times are very alarming and scary and lead to a lot of fear, anxiety and panic and our mental health is taking a dive.
Ii can be quite difficult to come out of the fear/anxiety/panic that some are feeling around this whole virus situation and shift to a more positive mindset.
When the brain perceives a danger (real or imagined) it secrets stress hormones which lead the body to go into fight or flight mode and to simply react in order to survive.
Logical thinking is bypassed.
Under normal circumstances, once the hormones have surged through the body, our normal state is reinstated, the body doesn’t simply react but waits for the reasonable mind for instructions.
Because of the constant bombardment of terrifying news, the stress hormones continue to be excreted and your body remains in the fight or flight mode making it very difficult to shift from simply reacting to logical, critical and reasonable thinking and decision-making again.
Most people are not aware of this and/or if they are, they have no idea how to do this.
I am a Certified Mental Skills Coach and trained to mentor you through the process of shifting your mindset and achieve a more positive outlook even amidst unprecedented times.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a virtual meeting and with any questions you might have.
Please also check out my digital program I have consisting of four modules including recorded video, Powerpoint presentations and worksheets for you to complete every week.
With the help of this program you will go:
– from feeling stressed to the max and not knowing what to do about it to understanding the steps that lead to your being stressed and how to change them
- from simply reacting to your stressors automatically to deliberately choosing your stress response
- from not being aware of the connection between chronic stress and your health to knowing exactly how to change patterns so you can feel good
- from having no energy or motivation and feeling overwhelmed to having abundant energy, feeling good and feeling in control of your life
- from feeling like a victim not knowing how to handle things to being empowered and knowing exactly which steps to take
- from being scared of the future and how to handle not being healthy to knowing exactly how to deal with symptoms as they arise and having a positive outlook on life
Modul 1: Understanding Stress and its impact on us
Modul 2: Chronic stress and illness and Regenerative Stress Competence
Modul 3: Instrumental Stress Competence and Self and Time Management
Modul 4: Introduction to Mental Skills and Mental Stress Management Techniques
The modules are delivered to your inbox weekly.
Current Investment: $99 for the entire program
For questions please email email@example.com
Get a glimpse of how this looks with an excerpt from the first module: